Foundation Challenge: 100 Pushups In 24 Hours
- Work up to completing 100 total pushups over the course of a day.
- Use as many sets as you need.
- Spreading out the sets equally throughout the day maximizes recovery time.
- A common strategy is one set of ten reps per hour for ten hours, done on your least busy day of the week.
- The Foundation Challenge builds up the necessary endurance for the Expert Challenge. Do not move on to the Expert Challenge until you have completed the Foundation Challenge.
Expert Challenge: 100 Pushups In 5 Minutes Or Under
- A big step up from the Foundation Challenge. You need to be committed and consistent in order to complete the Expert Challenge.
- You will have enough time to take a few strategic rests during your attempt. Use them wisely!
- You need to average one pushup every three seconds in order to beat the time limit.
Pro Challenge: 100 Consecutive Pushups
- The ultimate challenge. Lesser mortals will have to kneel before you and pray to the Pushups God.
- You must remain in the pushup position throughout. That means no standing up and no resting on your knees for a breather.
- You must not rest at the top of the pushup position for more than 10 seconds on any rep.
- You must complete the set in five minutes or under.